Tuesday, April 28, 2009

How About A BBQ Off?

I don't think much of bars in Broomfield, CO, I have constantly been shocked then that even during daytime hours when I drove by The Old Man (just east of Sheridan on 120th Ave) that there were always cars in the parking lot. Unemployment, I thought, turns out it's BBQ.

Guess what I had, Sara? Get ready..... BBQ Sliders! That's right, point me. Three adorable little sandwiches, roast turkey, beef brisket and pulled pork, all insanely tasty. I liked the pulled pork the most but had trouble dividing my attention between the three, just like if you have kids, I'm sure. To top it all off, the best baked beans I have had from any BBQ restaurant, probably ever.

I also sampled off of my willing relative's plates (for the sake of research, of course). Fried Okra=yum, French Fries=yum, Sausage Links=yum.

I will no longer mock you Old Man.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh snap. You know how I love miniature food. Time to hit up the Old Man. Wait, that sounds kind of gross.

    I'm not even going to talk about the sausages.

    anyway. Who knew? good BBQ in Broomfield AND Gwood? Are we in bizarro world?

    ReplyDelete