Wednesday, April 22, 2009

For Uptight Oxymorons

As I laid face down in a High School on the outskirts of Boulder, I thought to myself, "more people should know about this, had I known about this while I was at CU I would have been here all the time."

The oxymoron quality of the idea of a back-facial has already been pointed out to me. I'm promoting it anyway. It appears that only old people know the benefits of going to a Tech school for cheap salon type services. While I'm not offering up my hair anytime soon (even though I'm sure it would be fine). How much can a girl (or in the case of this semester, one guy) screw up a massage with river stones and exfoliate cremes? Not enough to stop me and my crew of 50+ year-old buddies.

Advice today, spend the $8, plus tip, go to the Boulder Valley Tech School and de-stress for an hour.

P.S. Only during most weekday mornings in the Spring semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment