Friday, June 12, 2009

Not so free donuts.

As if there was a choice, we went and got free donuts on June 5.
Unfortunately, at the Winchell's on south Broadway, there were no donuts to be had. So we bought 2, and got 2 for free.
Here's Kristen woofing hers down. She later complained of being feverish from the two-donut combo.
Sorry, Kristen. I had to.


(EDIT: So later on, I get a tweet from Kristen saying that there were two pictures taken that night. I forgot ... and my form, as she remarked, is much better than hers, which she should be proud of. A lady eats donuts with a certain daintiness that a man just doesn't have...I didn't so much eat them as attack them, putting fear in their mother's heart that I would do the same to their siblings, donuts holes.)

1 comment:

  1. Don't beat yourself up, Kevin. You've got a certain "je ne sois quoi" in your donut eating style, as well.

    I''m still upset that there are no donut shops in Glenwood. Life is hard in the mountains.

    ReplyDelete